The Library of the People’s Majlis has introduced a solution for discovery and access to our library. Use our easy-to-scan QR code labels to gain immediate access to the materials held in the Library of the People’s Majlis. Scanning the code will lead you to the metadata content that can be viewed on your smart phone.
This feature enables the users to easily browse and monitor current Books on your mobile device. It brings together titles in the Book collections with open access titles for a complete browsing experience.
The QR codes at the back cover of each book links you to the metadata of what those books contain. Explore the collection through the library catalog and discover new books and journals.
What are the main features?
- Scan and search by title, publisher, ISBN or subject term.
- Browse current and back issues of collections.
- Check the status of the eBook or journal and when it will be available.
- Reserve the e-book or journal.
- View the table of contents and save articles as new issues are released.
- Search and share the eBook or Journals on social media or send to other mobile devices.
- View comments made by the Members of the Parliament.
- Review the rating of the eBook or journal.
*Scanning QR codes requires a web-enabled smart device with a camera or a QR code reader app.